links past events home announc news
blog email mailinglist

Welcome to the new blogspot for The Boutique Angels Charity. Feel free to comment on anything related to the Angels charity auctions on ebay OR a personal story about the special Angels in your life. Boutique Angels Members are free to post current Boutique Angels Charity auctions. The auctions must be for our sanctioned auctions thru Mission Fish only.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Getting to know our Members...



This is the first interview of our "Getting to know the Boutique Angels". We will be featuring all of our members at some point so that you and our members can get to know each other a little better.






Patty is a Moderator for the Boutique Angels and is also on the Publicity Committee.
Her Ebay ID is key*west*kids

Here is what Patty had to say:

Introduce yourself.

Hi, my name is Patty Garica. I create custom boutique style clothing for boys and girls. I've been sewing since I was in High School but have been selling on ebay for about 3 1/2 years now. My youngest son, Jesse, has always been my model but is quickly approaching being too old :( However all four of my kids, and my husband are very supportive of my business.

How long have you been a Boutique Angel?

I've been a Boutique Angel for about 2 years now (really not sure on this one?)

Do you belong to any other Ebay/Etsy groups?

I am also a member of Boutique MAX, the ATEAM, & M2Minc.


Tell us something interesting about yourself and/or your family?

Yikes! I can't think of anything interesting!


What are your hobbies?

Boating, Camping, Cruising, Crafts

What is one thing you hope to do, but haven't done yet?

I would love to take my kids to see snow & mountains someday.

Can you tell us your favorite quote?

Attitude is everything!

Do you have a website and/or blog?

no


Thanks for being a great sport and being our first interviewee, Patty! You can find Patty's listings here and read more about her on her About Me page!

Visit the blog often to see who will be next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home